Monday, August 23, 2010

The Twelve

Now this experience I found very obscure as a child... I was walking as through a hallway with high ceiling and marble like floor. I was following someone that clearly was showing me the way to follow him/her. We walked into a room with some entities present in it. I did not see the faces nor did I see the how they looked. The image was foggy. I felt they presence, they were one beside each other and a message was given to me. In this room there are the 12 governors/rulers that control the world.
I was surprised that twelve beings can control the whole world. Are they human, or not? This I know not clearly to date. However, recently I bumped to a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g496D3re6zg where(4:55) I heard something that is in line with what I have experienced. Could it be those Anunnaki or some other so called gods? I don't know. Certainly it was an experience to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment