Saturday, June 5, 2010

3-2-1-start

I am thinking where to start. Go chronologically or jump directly to something that I assume is a bit more interesting than other? Well, it is going to be a bit of both probably. Since all these experiences are already with me for a few decades, more remembering will have to take place for some experiences...

First of all I would like to make clear, that nothing I am going to write here is made up or a science fiction. Well, maybe for some of you is, but for me it's real as me to myself is.

Later on, we may get also to other themes, as reincarnation, or maybe for that I will create another blog? We will see. Let me say that spirituality, extraterrestrials, reincarnation, self awareness is interconnected. By allowing and helping your spirit to grow, you make place for anything 'extraordinary' to occur. I've seen people levitating, I was able to predict my future with a help of deja-vu's and change the future a split second before it was to materialize, telepathically communicated with entities of great love and energy, seen 'aliens' about who I never heard nor read. Simply amazing... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment